Saturday, February 22, 2014

Three Weeks with a Bull Rider by Cat Johnson


Jace he has what I like to call mood swings, one minute he's all flirty, "no worries. I'm good. I don't get hurt too often. Though I did have that groin pull last year. You got a special treatment for that?" Jace grinned." Then he can be a real a** "it's nothing. I'm just doing her a favor. She's nobody to me." Jace let out a huff of breath. "Jacqueline, I swear to you I'm telling the truth." And then there's Tara good lord I loved her, "you know. What happens to men in the morning. Down there." She glanced at the crotch of his jeans." And she can be a spitfire at times, "oh, real nice. Thank you so much, Jace, for helping poor little inexperienced Tara who can't ever -" Jace covered her mouth with his in a rough kiss and cut off any further rant." Jace he likes to give his preference list to Tara, "good." Jace closed his eyes, then thought of one last thing. "Oh, and I'm never opposed to being woken up with a blowjob. Just an FYI." 

No comments:

Post a Comment