Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Texas Cowboy by Katheryn Lane


Jack is one sexy cowboy, "I've never been to England, but they say it's real pretty. Welcome to Texas, Vicky. Give me a call sometime and I'll show you the sights. I might even be able to show you a few things that your cousin doesn't know about." He gave he another broad wink and tipped his hat." I mean the boy appreciates a woman who has an appetite, "when they arrived at the burger joint, Jack was pleased to see Vicky order a large burger with both onion rings and fries on the side. He didn't like the way some girls constantly dieted and nibbled on lettuce."  And his accent woo-baby can someone say drop them panties? "I just want you, darlin'" And to prove it, he leaned forward and gave her a long, hard kiss." 

No comments:

Post a Comment