Thursday, February 20, 2014

Strike by Holly S. Roberts


Sometimes breaking and entering can erm...bring out the funny in a situations like that, "when the hell did that happen? My attacker had a hard on and it continued to grow. I stared in horrified fascination. "You've got to be effing kidding me." His obvious disgust at my observation was almost comical. He looked from me to his di** then back at me." And the good times keep on coming in a situation like this, "his grin didn't calm me in the least. "You broke into my house, gave me a bloody nose, almost took away my chance at fathering children, and now you're pi**ed off because your ti*s are showing?" He actually laughed. "Hold still because believe me, baby, I'm not finished." Reed the boy is a bossypants when he needs to be, "I'm hungry and I'm buying you a meal. Don't even think about saying no." He unsnapped his seat belt and got out of the car. I followed his angry strides with a slight smile on my face. His a** was so sexy." The boy has no sexual patience when it comes to Jaycee, "no, but we'll experiment in the car. I'm back to being sixteen years old, horny as hell, and ready to eff you wherever I can find privacy. But I'm not doing 'it' in the damn car. Now kiss me." Sometimes these two want each other so badly they don't assess the situation until it's to lat, "his laughter brought me out of my haze. "I think your pants are cutting off the circulation to my balls." I looked down. Somehow, my sweats were half off my a**, pulled low in front with the elastic under his balls." This book was laugh out loud funny and I loved every minute of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment