Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Savage Secrets by Cristin Harber


I love this series, I loved this book. Caterina she's a really caring person, "he was easy to move and reposition. His head in her lap. Her hand stroked his hair, his neck and shoulder. "Well, Mr. Locke. Not how I pictured our first time in bed." Leaning down, she kissed his cheek. "And I hope it's not our last." If there is one thing we need to know about out Titan men it's you don't mess with them and they're women when they're doin' business, "the voice stepped closer, walking in and maybe investigation the crash of music. Rocco palmed the 9mm tucked in the side of his pants. Their interruption wasn't the man from earlier but some other guy about to get a mindful of get the hell out." I can't wait for the next book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment