Saturday, February 22, 2014

Rustled by Natasha Stories


Oh Charity got to love you girl, "oh, yeah? Then why am I naked and you're naked and wrapped around me like a boa constrictor. Get off." My shrill tirade sounded weak, even to me." And the way she makes situations funny, "his warmth soaked into me almost immediately. Ohm that was nice! But something was coming between us, that damned erection again. "Seriously, does that thing stand up all the time?" And Russ that boy is just so laid back, "as soon as my hand slipped between Russ's chiseled abs and the waistband of his shorts, a quickly indrawn breath warned me that he was awake. "What are you doing, Kitten?" he growled. Somehow, the Kitten evoked a softly-purring ball of fur, rather than the spitfire he originally described." And Charity knows how to distract her man, "to distract him from the conversation, I squeezed the half-erect shaft in my hand, causing him to gasp. "If you keep that up, we'll never leave this bed, woman." 

No comments:

Post a Comment