Thursday, February 20, 2014

Misappropriate by Kathryn Kelly


I didn't read the first book in the series, and that's okay because I wasn't lost and Christopher has lots of love for his woman, "he was always up for a good time - as long as Megan was with him. Call him an obsessed mothereffer, he didn't give a good eff. Where Megan was, was where he wanted to be." And when his woman is missing for a few hours he goes ape-sh**, "hey me?" He narrowed his eyes at her. "Where the eff you been? And who the eff was that effhead harrassin' you?" And the way he talks to his baby boy is priceless, "I feel you, boy," he said gruffly, kissing the tip of his nose. "You want your gorgeous momma not your big, ugly old man. But you ain't goin' to sleep any time soon and Daddy is about to burst out of his effin' pants-" And even if you're joking around you don't mess with his girl, "hey, effhead," Christopher growled. "Watch your effin' mouth and how you talk to my old lady. She ain't gonna be in here for-effin-ever to calm me the eff down. Curse like that at her again and I'm effin' you up." 

No comments:

Post a Comment