Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Heat by Jamie K. Schmidt


Oh Mallory you are something else, "what!" Mallory said, and then lowered the volume when they both winced. "I mean, I'm not here for the sex. That is, I'm not a prude," she said to Max." She's also persistent, "how much is my sister paying you that you'd rather go shopping for shoes than watch two men screw around with a redhead with big ti*s?" Max he's very blunt, "besides, what you saw back there is commonplace. I'm not missing out on anything I can't get again tonight or the next day. That's not the case with you. I like being with you." Drunk Mallory is something else, "although, with your pecs I'd follow you anywhere." She patted them. Or did she? Hopefully that was all in her head. "This place is wild. The colors, the skin. God, I'm so horny I could short-circuit my room vibrator." Max knows how to give his lady compliments, "there's a mirror on the ceiling," he murmured against her hair. "You have a great a**. Have I mentioned that?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment