Thursday, February 20, 2014

Blind Wolf Box Set by Aubrey Rose


I enjoy boxsets a lot more than stand alone books because you can dive into the next book right off without waiting. And Damien, is just all sorts of 'I need the next book now' type of man so I'm really glad I got the boxset. I like how he's independent, "the stairs will be fine. I'm blind, not crippled," the mad said, a half-smile dimpling his cheek." Julia is no damn pushover let me tell you what, "there's nothing to talk about," Julia said. "You came here and flirted with me, kissed me, all the while you're engaged to someone else?" Damien is the type of man to tease when he's injured, "don't worry," Damien said. "The rest of me is in perfect health. And I do mean perfect." He slid his hand around Julia's waist, and she leaned over to kiss him." 

No comments:

Post a Comment