Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis


I love Jill's writing and I love her books I love her men in the books that she writes and Jax he has to be my favorite so far, "but we probably should wait until after our first date to role-play," he said." He's such a smarta**, "uh-huh." He was definitely amused now. "Unless you're no long interested in my...mastery." Oh God. "After all," he said. "I am a penis-carrying human." He has to much tact, "Cap'n Crunch. Always Cap'n Crunch. And you're going to have to work on your lying." Leaning in, he tweaked a curl. "Thin door." I just loved him there's no words to describe how much, "are you offering to rub is on my a**?" She felt the heat flood her face, and he grinned. "You're a paradox, Maddie Moore. I like that about you." The weather can't hold Jax's erm...parts down when things are getting good, "I thought it was supposed to shrink in the cold," she said eyes on 'it.' He opened his mouth, then shut it again. She was the only person on earth who could render him speechless. While he stood there, shirt off, pants at his thighs, she stood up and tore off her own sweatshirt." The boy has some stamina, "you're right," she said, feeling him hard beneath her. "One of us definitely isn't finished." With a grin, he pulled her thigh over his hips so that she straddled him." 

No comments:

Post a Comment