Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Serious Ink by Ranae Rose


I loved Noah right off, there's something about him that you can't help but fall in love with, "that's too bad. I was hoping you'd agree to grab dinner with me after my appointment, if you were free. I haven't done anything but work and move boxes these past couple weeks, and it'd be nice to have some company."  He's just to damn cute in the bedroom he's a complete gentleman, "hope you're not offended," he said, turning green eyes on her as he bent, reaching under the bed. "I bought these after you said you'd think about my offer to live here." "these" turned out to be condoms. An entire unopened box." He's so honest and I think that Zoe likes that about him and well his body, "eff, I couldn't help it. Still can't. I want you, Zoe. And I'm going to keep wanting you. I'll probably be a shi**y roommate after this. Never leave you alone - no concept of personal space." 

No comments:

Post a Comment