Friday, January 31, 2014

Scarred Beautiful by Beth Michele


Fran the girl had some pretty big lady balls and I loved it, "you seem...uptight. Like you need to dislodge the stick that's up your a**." She lets out a heart, and I think, drunken laugh. "I'd give you some help with that, but it's not my thing." And Matt he's pretty intense as well, "did I say anything about wanting to have sex with you, Fran? Because if I wanted to be inside that hot little body of yours, you'd know it." He knows how to set the mood, "you realize that you're standing here kissing me like that wearing just a sexy bra and panties," he whispers, his grin a tickle against my lips." And he just takes my breath away, "do you want me to chase you, Fran?" I whisper huskily into her ear and she sucks in a breath. "I will...because that's how much I want you." I really enjoyed reading this book and I hope to see more of the characters in the future like *coughCalebcough*. 

No comments:

Post a Comment