Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Prince Charming by S. Celi


I thought this book was something else, but I was wrong. The book was okay I didn't really love it but I also didn't hate it. Laine I liked her and her ballsy nature, "I'm ranked fifteenth in the class," she mumbled, as she stood up and zipped her bag. "Of course, that's nothing compared to being ranked second. So I can understand you might think I was kinda dumb." Geoff he had his good moments, his dumb moments, moments I wanted to punch him and then there were some of his thoughts that I really enjoyed, "I stuttered. Jesus Christ. I was sounding like some kind of idiot. I might as well drool over her and then start masturbating. Eff me." As I said the book was okay it, I didn't love it or hate it, it was in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment