Thursday, January 23, 2014

Full Measures by Rebecca Yarros


Josh he's blunt, "he snapped his gaze to me, eyebrows arched in surprise. "You're telling me that in three years, you haven't had sex?" He's protective, "nawh. Afraid I'll end up in jail when I eff up that pretty little face of yours." Did Riley pale? It looked like it from here. "As December said, we're done here." He knows what he's going trying to make December lose her marbles, "I went right back to kissing him, this time darting my tongue into his mouth. He groaned and gripped me tighter, sucking on my tongue. Holy. Freaking. Hot." He has no restraint when it comes to his girl, "December." He breathed my name like a prayer. Let go. Now." He pushed my hands down, but his eyes told me it was the last thing he wanted to do. "Let me go now before I egg you in my jeep in the middle of a damned parking lot." 

No comments:

Post a Comment