Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fierce by Clarissa Wild


The story to me was a slow start but once it got going it was hard to put down, and I loved Hunter, "it feels as though his nose is close to my hair, because there's hot air flowing close to my ear. And then he inhales. Hot s***. Is he smelling me?" Hunter can be  cruel when he needs to be, "let's face it, you thought I was a sweet, troubled guy, who just needed a friend. And now you find out how wrong you are about me." He can be real cocky, "I am not toying with you." I try to tackle him, but he traps my legs between his. "Unless that's what you want...I can play with you all night if you ask me to. And I will take that offer." I mean waking up with Hunter is an experience all it's own, "his hand slithers across my waist, and he pulls me closer to him, making humming noises. His groin presses against my side, and I can clearly feel his morning wood prodding me leg." 

No comments:

Post a Comment