Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Crazy Maybe by A.D. Justice


I really liked this book and Luke's thoughts, "all I can think is how much I want to grab her hair - whether it's down or in a ponytail - in my fist and completely own her." He's such a little flirt, "you're got a deal, Andi." With a blatantly flirtatious wink and his beautiful blue eyes sparkle with mischief he adds, "Any time you want to video me, you just let me know. Especially if you're my co-star." Andi she knows how to give her boy some sh**, "well, what's strange is -- I'm not sore. At all. So if we had sex, as you're implying. I guess that means you have a really tiny penis and I didn't enjoy it much at all. If that's the case, then no, I'm not up for a repeat of last night. One disappointment is enough for me. Thanks for the offer though." 

No comments:

Post a Comment