Monday, December 23, 2013

The Raider by Monica McCarty


I love how Rosalin brings out feelings in Robbie that boy thought he buried long ago, "he was jealous. For the first time in his life the ugly emotion was twisting him up inside, and he couldn't stop it. he was attracted to her. Hell, attracted was putting it mildly. All he had to do was look at her and he was picturing her naked and under him again." And he has a jealous side, "a fresh spike of rage set his teeth on edge. "Nay, she doesn't. She has me. I will protect her." I mean don't get me wrong he has his a**y moments, "to celebrate a successful raid. Unlike you, I didn't get to take my release last night. So unless you want to suck my co** as Deidre has offered to do, I will bid you good night." He cares enough about to her to make sure she's protected, even her reputation, "well, I do." He lifted her chin to look into her eyes. "I will not have you maligned or subject to slurs for what I have done." She really does know how to tempt Robbie, "was it? How should I know when I have nothing to compare it to? But if you aren't up for the challenge, I understand." 

No comments:

Post a Comment