Monday, December 30, 2013

The Proposition 2 by H.M. Ward



Hallie, she has a great friend in Maggie, "I'll take his balls off. What the hell happened? Where are you?" Bryan he maybe had gotten into some better graces with me but not by much. Deep down I really do think he still has feelings for Hallie, he just has to be an a** about everything to make her pay you know? "Perhaps, but it wasn't because he took your bag." He leans back and slips both hands into his pockets as those green eyes slide over me. "No one touches you while you're with me." Deep down that's his way of saying he cares...I think. He's also really possessive, "I should have clarified the terms of my silence." Bryan is standing in front of us in the doorway between the living room and the kitchen. "There's to be no intimacy of any kind between you two, while Hallie is with me and I'm not done with her yet." Some naughty boy made a little surprise appearance wanted to kick his a** (not telling who). But overall I can't wait for the next installment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment