Monday, December 30, 2013

Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan


Holy crap boy oh boy did I enjoy this book! I have to find the others in the series (this can be read as a stand alone) I just really loved the chemistry between Mary and Jack. Jack sweet Jesus, lord in heaven I loved his response to her when they first met, "she took a step closer, and his nostrils flared, his body growing harder than oak. God. Speak, you bloody idiot" Mary she knows how to push that man's buttons, "why Master Talent, are you trying to tell me that you think about my knickers?" His lips pinched so tight that she had to bite back a grin. A low growl rumbled from the vicinity of his chest." But he knows how to push her right back, "keep looking at me," he said between bites, not bothering to lift his attention from his food, "and soon I'll have a swelled head." No need to tell her which head he was referring to." He's a blunt type of man, "his words came out clipped and controlled. "And you thought watching me stroke my co** would disabuse you of this distrust?" And that girl knows how to shock the hell out of her man, "had I known," she said, running a hand over his sweaty back, "I'd have insisted we shag the moment we met." As I said I need to get a hold of the other books in this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment