Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Exquisite Betrayal by A.M. Hargrove


I loved Ryland the moment we got inside his head, "whoever that gorgeous girl is that rammed into me, I'd like to get to know her. No, scratch that. There's no liking about it. It's more like need." Oh Fallon you're as klutzy as me, "I am mortified because he did, after all, see my a** and nipple. Oh s***, the gorgeous piece of humanity has seen my nipple!" Sometimes, Ryland is a tad my naive: 
                             "Fallon, don't be embarrassed about starting your period."
                             My breath rushes between my thinned lips. "It's not my period, Ryland. It was my effing virginity." 
And you do not want a pi**ed off Fallon, I mean Ryland was kind of an idiot for leaving her in that position so I'm not feeling sorry for him at all, "right. So you pull out and leave me alone, in the shower. Yeah, that was romantic all right." But that's okay because Fallon affects Ryland all the time, "Fallon. Christ, I can't even tickle you without getting stiff." And once again Ryland effs up where Fallon is concerned, "you ignored me in front of her. You acted like I was your afterthought, just a casual someone you happened upon, and it killed me. It's still killing me. Do you want her, Ryland Thomas?" I loved this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment