Monday, November 18, 2013

Text by Cambria Hebert


I'm going to admit I was pretty hesitant to read this one, but I love Cambria and I knew that if I gave it a chance the book would grow on me and it did slowly. Nathan made the book though, that man I just loved him, "you did good, sweetheart," I murmured. "You did read good." He's funny in a horrible situation, "formally introducing myself so you'll let me under your shirt." He approves of Honor's panty choice, "lace," Nathan said, staring at the panties my mother displayed on top of the sink." And you have to love a man who allows wind in his pants: 
                 "No underwear?"
                 I felt myself smile. "The boys like to breathe." 
Mhmm...I bet your boys get a lot of breathing. As always I can't wait for the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment