Monday, November 18, 2013

Tame This by Hadley Quinn


How to describe Jay? Well for starters you can't help but love the boy, "I need another damn drink. This clear mind sh** is getting ridiculous." I think Melanie and him are really perfect for each other, "you mean when you told me that my a** was filling out along with my chest and you wanted to hold it on the dance floor to make sure? That was asking me to dance?" And you NEVER insult his boys, he gets upset, "oh my God," he laughed thoroughly amused. "You would actually call this monstrous thing a tallywacker?" he asked, yanking the curtain wide open." He's also all dramatics, "that is the most disrespectful thing I've ever heard in my life," Jay gasped dramatically. He pulled out a twenty that he'd stuffed in the pocket of his shorts and slapped it on the counter. "Here, go buy a fruit thingy from the store." He's also not one to allow a woman to put things in his house without him paying them back, "you sure as eff will not buy furniture for my house and not expect me to pay for it." He's also not one for allowing another man to see his woman without panties, "well now I gotta track him down to find out," he said. "Because it pubescent pizza boy saw you without any panties on..." He laid her on the bed and leaned over her. "I'd have a huge effing problem with that." I honestly can't wait for the next book in this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment