Monday, November 25, 2013

Stubborn Love by Wendy Owens


Colin, you walking sex on two legs you, "you know, everyone in this city works out of coffee shops, right? You'll be lucky to even get a table this time of day. Why not come in and work here? I have plenty of space for you to spread out. I'll even make you a cup of coffee. I don't have my espresso machine hooked up yet, but I can make a mean cup from the french press." Colin he I think has a jealousy issue or an issue of being lied to, "oh, wait, I get it. You don't want me here when your date gets here," Colin said, clasping his fingers together, watching my intensely from the chair. "What is it? Is he ugly? No wait, he's old...like really old, right?"  He's a sarcastic thing, "oh yeah, sorry. I guess you had me all hot and bothered by your dance moves. The reason for my visit nearly slipped my mind." He's also protective, "what? Who is saying this stuff to you?" Colin was quickly becoming agitated." I can't wait for Paige's story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment