Monday, November 18, 2013

Recipe for Attraction by Gina Gordon


Hot, hot HOT! Carson she's so smart-mouthed and I loved it, "a girl can't take a midnight ride and stumble upon an illegal street race where people almost die every night?" And Neil he's such a naughty boy, "not bad," he corrected. "Determined. I'm going to race or you're going to distract me. It's as simple as that." He's such a horny little thing, "hell no. I wanted to talk about the fact that I've been thinking about you lying on top of that table all morning and how much I want to do it again." You never question why a woman grooms certain parts of her body it's rude and you might not get the answer you want, "yes, I did it for me, you jerk." She panted. Short, shallow breaths. "It has nothing to do with the fact that I want your mouth on me." I loved this book it was sweet, spicy, and a whole lot of naughty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment