Monday, November 25, 2013

Lost in New Falls by Cherie Marks


Talk about embarrassing for Kate, "he scooped up his own things and moved up beside her, handing her one last piece of black silk. "Here, you forgot this one." Quentin good grief I loved that man, "believe me, Hollywood, you were on my mind last night, and I have a feeling it will be the same for a while." Kate gets a little makeover and well Quentin the man gets all caveman on her, "hell, yes, I like it! And so does every other man in here, which is why you need to get out of here as soon as possible. Come on." And when you do a sexy dance for him the man turns into an animal, "a low, sexy growl escaped his chest as his hands came down to her hips, stopping her movements on his lap. "I'm more of a jog around the block kind of guy, but I think I could get used to this." I really enjoyed reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment