Saturday, November 23, 2013

First Kiss by Tara Brown


Bash, *sighs* that hunk I loved him, "I didn't mean to offend you and call you a drunk or anything. If we're going to be friends, I want to apologize for that." His grey eyes catch my stare again. They hold me hostage." He's just, well he's complicated, "so that makes you country girls all the same?" He grabs the window again and shakes his head, "I'm not like that. I would at least get to know you a little before making my expectations known." He's protective, "I can't go without you. Come away with me. This isn't you, this place...it's horrid." (first clue that everything isn't as it seems) I mean there may be no hanky-panky but there are still a few steamy scenes, "he lifts me up into his arms, but the huge skirts prevent me from wrapping my legs around him. He turns and carries me to the bed, still caressing my tongue with his." Although there is no cliffhanger there are still some questions unanswered so I can't wait for the second book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment