Saturday, November 30, 2013

Endless Knight by Kresley Cole


My heart is torn in two, but right now I'm leaning toward Team Death sorry Jack I love ya but some things you've done don't offer my forgiveness. I mean Jack knows how to time things, "what do you want to talk about that can't wait? You haven't said more than a few words in days. Then when I'm enjoying my first hot bath in forever you get chatty?" He can admit when he's done wrong (on some things) "I didn't break up with you, no. I just shot my mouth off because I was frustrated. Never met a fille so frustrating as you." And he's a typical boy, "he gave a low laugh, moving his hips against mine. "Does it feel like I'm disgusted?" Then there's Death which he to is rough around the edges but he has a few traits I wasn't expecting integrity being one of them, and protectiveness, "and you assume I didn't? The Star neared much too close to my sanctuary. He sought me." Death ran his palm over his jaw. "I will protect my home and anyone in it. Even you." And I wasn't expecting him to have love, or the beginnings of love in him, or it could just be lust, "in transition," he said, tilting his head to keep his gaze on my a**." I mean Evie and him have loads to work out but there really is fierce protectiveness in him, "you disobey me, Devil? I warned you never to hurt her again." The ending was a little bit better as it wasn't much of a cliffhanger but there are unanswered questions and by the end I knew who I wanted Evie to be with and how I would really like the series to end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment