Sunday, November 17, 2013

50 Shades Freed by E.L. James


Oh Christian what am I going to do with you? "baby, it's our party, and we can do whatever we want. We've cut the cake. And right now, I'd like to whisk you away and have you all to myself." He's so good in bad situations, "it's the adrenaline, baby," he says. "You did amazingly well, as usual. You blow me away, Ana. You never let me down." And Ana that girl still teases him, "well, right now I want to eff you, and you're shifting around on me...it's uncomfortable." And he's still a possessive control freak, "do you think I'd let anyone watch my wife some?" I loved this book Christian is REALLY playful and more at ease and relaxed in this installment, "hurry up with my food, wench. And later I'll show you how wimpy I can be." He slaps me playfully once more and goes to the fridge." 

No comments:

Post a Comment