Sunday, November 17, 2013

50 Shades Darker by E.L. James


Well, Christian you still have issues, BUT I liked you a little more in this book especially where Ana's safety and well being were involved, "I don't want your smart mouth now. Answer me." His eyes blaze." And he's still possessive, "I bought them all, Anastasia. I don't want some stranger ogling you in the privacy of their home." And he doesn't like other men really around her so he always has to make a stand, "well, no longer ex," Christian replies calmly. "Come on, baby, time to go." And he really makes sure Ana is taking care of especially exercise wise, "but I want you fit, baby, for what I have in mind. I'll need you to keep up." Ana still as saucy as ever if not more so, "I want to get my hair cut, preferably somewhere where you haven't effed either the staff or the clientele." We see a more playful side of Christian in this installment and I really enjoyed seeing that, "you look good," Christian purrs from the bed. "You can call in sick, you know." And Ana she's getting to be a bossy little thing, it's really great to see her grow, "you turned me on, big time. Now take me home and eff me." I'm ready for the third installment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment