Thursday, October 24, 2013

Trust in Me by J. Lynn


Hands down loved reading what happens in Cam's point of view, "I almost reached for her again, but I valued my balls. One day I'd like to have a kid or some s***, and I had a feeling if I touched her again, that would not be in my future." And Ollie I seriously can't wait for his book, "Ollie glanced down at himself and grinned. No shirt. Shorts hanging low. Flip-flops. Nothing else. "You know damn well I could get more naked." Cam I loved his sense of humor, "you were all like 'I need an apple pie' and what could I do? I live to serve you." Seriously I think I loved Ollie in Cam's perspective then in Avery's, "I didn't respond as I pulled on a pair of jeans, buttoning them up and then dropping the towel. "Free balling it tonight?" Ollie grinned as he smacked his hands on the upper frame of the door. "Planning on getting laid?" His thoughts when Avery is drunk are hilarious, "don't want her? I could barely remember a time when I hadn't wanted her, for eff's sake. My co** was pushing against the zipper of my jeans, swelling to the point of almost bursting. That's how badly I wanted her." I'm really excited for Jase's book.

No comments:

Post a Comment