Saturday, October 26, 2013

Ride by JC Emery


The book to me had a slow start but as it picked up I began to enjoy it more. Ryan he has protector written all over his face, even if he doesn't want to admit it out loud, "fine. You don't have to talk," he says. "But get this, you scream, I'm gonna have a .38 out and ready to shoot. Unless you want any accidents, keep quiet." He's a jealous type especially when he wants Alex all for himself, even though he doesn't want to admit that out loud either, "I said," he repeats, moving closer. "Are you effing him?" He's cocky, "my lips turn up into a smile at her appreciation of my d*** and his skills. He is pretty effing impressive, if I do say so myself." The ending to me felt a little rushed, but maybe there's going to be a second book to this one who knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment