Monday, October 21, 2013

Off Chance by Sawyer Bennett


I didn't like this one as well as the others, I'm not sure why I just didn't think Flynn was bad boy enough. I mean he's all man, "she doesn't respond and I lean up against the bathroom door, shamelessly ogling while I can. "Are you look at my a**?" I mean he does get my blood going, "eff," he hisses. "If you keep looking at me like that, I won't be responsible for the way you walk tomorrow." And I loved being inside his head, "that's my girl. Keeping busy...earning her keep. I grin inside thinking her bent over my bathtub, and immediately start getting a boner." And he acts all man, "I pull on a pair of sweatpants and head toward the bathroom so I can take the monster of all pi**es. My bladder feels like it's going to explode." But I just don't think he was bad a** enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment