Friday, October 25, 2013

Making Faces by Amy Harmon


Fern I loved her she was so innocent and loving, "I loved your notes," Fern rushed on, the words tumbling out like a dam had burst. "I know they weren't meant for me. But I loved them. You're funny. And smart. And you made me laugh. You even made me cry once. I wish they had been for me. So I was just wondering if you liked the things I wrote." Ambrose I did love him maybe not at the beginning but I grew to love him and his honesty, "no, Fern. I'm not ashamed to be seen with you. I'm ashamed to be seen," Ambrose choked." Fern she's the type of girl who likes to take care of people she has the kindest heart, "let me do that." Fern held out her hand for the razor he wielded, needing to do something to distract herself. He handed it over and sat on the counter, pulling her between his legs." Ambrose in certain situations he likes to lighten the mood and I think Fern appreciates that, "you have a tattoo, a black eye, and I just saw your bra. You are getting to be very hardcore, Fern." 

No comments:

Post a Comment