Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Definitely, Maybe in Love by Ophelia London


Spring she's not one to beat around the bush, "just so you know, referring to someone who loves the planet as a tree-hugger is just about the lamest thing I've ever heard. This isn't nineteen-eighty." Henry I did like him he needed to grow on me but he isn't one to miss a thing, "you did." He slid his hands into his pockets, his posture easing. "You were with two other women on the street, you stopped in front of my driveway and gave my Viper the finger. I watched the whole thing out the window." Henry he's kind of a blunt guy as well, "oh, yeah, umm." Henry pulled himself forward, fingering his chin. "Let's see. Harley-Davidsons, comic books, and..." He raised a lightning-quick smile at no one in particular. "And a certain woman who's not afraid to tell it like it is. Definitely my guilty pleasure number one at the moment." He slowly moved his eyes toward me and winked again. "Oh, and cranberries." Henry he has issues with possessiveness but I think he's just protective, "tell him to leave your house and never come back." I liked this book it reminded me a whole lot of "Pride and Prejudice" just with a modern twist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment