Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Blue Lines by Toni Aleo


Loads of love/hate going on with Erik, love that he's confident and cocky, "sweetheart, I'm not cocky," he said, winking, "I'm confident. I know you want me." Hate that he can't see Piper's side of things, "excuse me? I did try calling you, but some effing ho always answered the phone. At least I finally came by and told you. I could have just kept it from you altogether. Maybe I should have." And Piper she isn't afraid to voice her opinion on what she needs and what she might expect from her hubby, "I have like twenty extra pounds on me, your car is low, and it's hard for me to get out. The least you can do it help me, but no, thank God for the valet; at least he's a gentleman, paid or not," she spat out." Erik even though he doesn't want to admit it's happening he's falling for Piper, "it's a horrible plan. She is my baby's mother. She is off-limits to everyone," Erik spat out." At least he's considerate about money and who pays for what, "I'd think by now, you would know that when you're with me, you pay for nothing. That's how I roll." I really wished I had read the other books in this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment