Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Risk Worth Taking by Heather Hildenbrand


Oh Ford you naughty, naughty boy, "she's stared at me at dinner last night like I'd been the meal. I wouldn't have minded crawling right up onto the table like a buffet, either." And he's the type of man that appreciates a woman's efforts to impress them, "very true," he agreed. "It just means we'll have to change our mode of transportation, because you are most definitely not taking that dress off. Well, not yet," he added with a wink." He knows how to bring a gal to her knees "I ca promise my aim's better when it comes to other things," he said into my ear." At times Ford can be animalistic toward Summer, "small droplets of perspiration left a trail down the back of her exposed neck. The sight of it was enough to make me hard, I had the sudden urge to pull her in and lick a trail down her shoulder." At times they both were animalistic toward each other, "she squeezed her thighs together, letting me know she wanted more. The very defined bulge trapped behind my zipper was evidence of my agreement." I'm hoping Casey gets a novel as well I loved him to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment