Monday, September 30, 2013

Tempt by Cambria Hebert


Oh Nash you sexy beast you, "my jeans hold in everything that's important." He talks about his 'member' like it's a real person and well I found that funny, "he's not going to get any smaller with you sitting on my lap like that," he murmured." I mean ladies, the man is a looker (winks), "his skin was bronzed and darkly tanned, smooth and hairless...except for a little trail of dark curly hair that started just below his navel and traveled into the tan cargo shorts that hung loosely on his hips." I love men with happy trails, follow it to the buried treasure. He's a possessive man, "no. He can't. You're already taken." His mama raised him right, "a strong man always makes sure his woman is provided for. That she has everything she needs." Hot damn I hope the boy has a brother that's free and single. Although I enjoyed this bookie I have to say out of the series Tease is still my favorite. I can't wait for the next one in the series, Cambria's writing gets better and better with each book she puts out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment