Saturday, September 28, 2013

Shadows Fall by Brandy L. Rivers


Yep it's no secret that half the time I don't read a series in order so why should this time be different. Although this gives us a little background info on how Ame came to Edenton and is really short I always think background information is important it allows us to get a better feel for our characters and the story that's about to come so of course I would say READ THIS! Carl I didn't like him from the beginning, "the ugly smirk on his face faded into a mask of pain. She almost felt bad, but she knew he would smother her if she let him stay. He wanted to control her, to dictate every detail of her life. The only way to stop that from happening was to get rid of him." Sweet Lord in Heaven I love me some Preston, "no, Jarvis. She won't do as you ask because you've been reassigned." Preston Snarled." You go boy! He's a loving guy, and caring, "anger darkened his eyes. "I'll find out what I can." When he looked down, his expression softened. "You're okay though? Nothing happened that shouldn't have?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment