Monday, September 23, 2013

Second Chance Summer by Emma Hart



Reese, my, my, my, "if I were a gentleman, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be rememberin' what that pretty little body looks like lying under me while I kiss ever damn inch of it." Sweet Jesus he's a looker, "his tribal tattoo curves over his shoulder and down onto his bicep stopping an inch or two above his elbow. His body is lean but defined, all smooth, tanned skin with an obvious 'V' that drops well below his pants." He lets his girl know how much he can take of all the teasing, "if you kiss me right now," he breathes, his face as hard as granite. "There isn't a chance in hell we'll make it to that effing beach today." He's up for adventures as well, "baby, if you feel like smearing marshmallow all over me instead, all you have to do is say the word. I would lie there quite happily covered in that sticky s*** if it meant you were going to kiss every inch of my body." Can't wait for the next book in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment