Sunday, September 22, 2013

Red Hot Dragon by Lolita Lopez


It's Griffin's turn! It's Griffin's turn! I was so happy to read about Griffin, "Griffin lifted one huge hand and crooked a finger. His deep, rumbling voice made her heart race. "Come with me." Sweet Jesus I'd go anywhere you. I mean he has a temper, but he's a dragon for Christ sake name one dragon who doesn't have a temper, "you didn't think. You assumed you could waltz in here smelling like heaven, then ensnare me and convince me to do whatever you want. Well, I've got news for you, Avani. I'm not the kind of man who can be led around by his d***." It amazes me how much stamina these damn dragons have, "her eyes flew open at the sensation of his co** twitching to life inside her. Tearing her mouth away from his, she gasped with disbelief. "You're hard again! So soon?" And Griffin is so patient and sweet with Avani, "always easygoing, he'd taken it in stride and left her in the shower after a quick smack on her backside and a noisy smooch on her cheek." 

No comments:

Post a Comment