Friday, September 27, 2013

Falling for Alexander by Claire Robyns


Alex he's arrogant, sexy as hell, and I just loved him, "Alex chuckled under his breath. His eyes, however, remained glued to that shapely bottom and long thighs and his humor faded as his blood heated." Kate I loved her in book one so I was truly excited that she got her own book, "you do realize I don't speak Italian," she said. "For all I know, you just insulted me. Although I liked the sound of the mia bella at the end." Alex he always gets what he wants and he has no problem in demanding what it is he does want, "precisely why I've reconsidered my mind." Black designer trainers moved into her line of view. "I want you in my bed, Kate." Yep no problem at all. He sometimes has to explain his wants because it may not phase properly to some people, "you misunderstood, Kate." He leaned in, his jaw brushing her cheek, sending warm shivers cascading over her skin. "I don't give a damn about the Easter egg hunt. You are all I care about. You are the only reason I'm temporarily giving up my home." Yea...Alex you're the reason I loved this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment