Monday, August 26, 2013

Where my Heart Breaks by Ivy Sinclair


This story was cute and I really loved reading it. The rumors around Reed I didn't think were fair because as you got to read the book you learn he's not what his reputation is saying about him, "all around. He's a nice enough guy, but when it comes to women, it's pretty clear that he's a use 'em and lose 'em kind of guy." You know after an incident happens you'd almost think Reed was jealous, "I wanted to make sure you made it home safely," he said, cocking his head. "Considering you left Lula's without letting me know you found another ride. You seem to make friends easily." Kate has a temper on her, "I'm sure you have," I said. I felt a flash of anger. "Is that why you're here? To see if the bad girl is as naughty as they say she is? Seems like if you were looking for an easy lay, you could have taken a turn with either of those blond bimbos at the bar." Reed I'm proud of him it takes balls to admit how he really felt, "I lied. I want to be more than friends. I want to kiss you and touch you while you moan and cry out my name. I want to be the man who brings you the most pleasure you've ever had in your life. I want to be the one you think about when you go to sleep at night." He's also possessive, "I will kill any random guy who would try to ask you because you are mine, Kate." 

No comments:

Post a Comment