Saturday, August 24, 2013

Viper's Run by Jamie Begley


You know I totally get where Winter is coming from you, I mean I'd be pi**ed if a guy dragged me along for two years, thinking we were dating and we really weren't, "wow. You are a complete and utter a**. I thought we had a relationship, you knew I thought that. I waited patiently for you like a fool when you were out of town, while you were effing your own personal stash of women in not one motorcycle club, but two." I mean I would be upset to, "did you even realize how embarrassed I was to ask you to spend the night? I offered myself on a silver platter and you couldn't run away fast enough. Instead, you practically effed everyone you came in contact with in two states but me." You know Viper can love passionately, but he's also an a**, "yes, you will. I like to eff and play when I do, I don't care if anybody is around watching. Most of us don't. Everyone has been walking on eggshells around you. That ended tonight." I mean seriously Winter is confused and Viper is just an a**, "what have you got a right to be angry about? You don't wear my ring; I have never told you that I am in an exclusive relationship with you. Have I ever once told you that you were mine? Did I ever, in all the time I have known you, let you believe that I was yours?" Complete a** these books Janie writes have you messing with your emotions and that's why I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment