Thursday, August 29, 2013

The New Alpha by K.S. Martin


I loved this book, I loved Mac and his thoughts were entertaining, "she should be overjoyed to have such a big strong wolf interested in her no matter what happened back then."  I mean I loved his thoughts, "she was obviously upset but still aroused. Anytime sweetheart, Mac thought." And he doesn't hide the fact that he loves his mate and is very attracted to her, "because she was already in there and anytime she's around I have trouble keeping my hands and mouth to myself." He grinned." And he's so considerate of Tina's needs, "go on, I'll be there in a second, we can play when you're not so beat." Tina snapped the curtain closed. "Tina, I'm not rejecting you, I am looking out for you. If you are still awake when I get there and you still desire me, I'm yours, I promise." 

No comments:

Post a Comment