Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hell Without You by Ranae Rose


Donovan that man is HOT with a capital 'H', "he glanced down at the checkered kitchen towel he'd slung around his hips. It covered the manliest bits of his anatomy and most of the dark hair at his groin, but flapped pathetically around his muscular butt cheeks." He's so honest as well, "I want you. I've always wanted you. Do you have any idea what it's like to want somebody so bad for so long? You do stupid s*** like try to sleep outside their door and let them play doctor with your foot just because you want to feel their touch." He's so sexy, "what - all wet?" His voice was definitely a growl now. "Damn, Clementine..." He's a man that oozes sex, "when you put it that way, I'm kinda uncomfortable myself." Her gaze was drawn to his lap, where his erection showed plainly beneath his jeans." He likes her knowing what he's going to do to her, "I want to eff you bare. I don't like the thought of anything being between us if it doesn't have to be." Good lord I loved Donovan.

No comments:

Post a Comment