Sunday, August 25, 2013

Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson


Holy s*** did I like this book or what Jess that girl being in her mind is freakin' awesome! "Jesus Christ! You've spent your whole life thinking about this very moment and you try to convince yourself you have the flu? What's the matter with you?" So many hot men in this book James Oh my God I so badly wanted him to be her mate with all the steamy scenes and the integrity he has, "Jessica....my wolf is to far gone," he said, his voice gruff with need. "You need to tell me right now if you want this. I won't be able to stop otherwise. If you don't want this, all you have to do is tell me and I will leave your apartment and return in an hour." And holy hotness!! "He flexed once and my flimsy yoga pants ripped apart at their seams, dropping around me in a pool of material." Then there is Rourke, "I had no idea until I just tasted you. I think something shattered between us when we came together. I know you felt it too." He gazed at me in an open wonder. "Your blood calls to me right now. Just being this far apart is making me crazy. I need to touch you." Protective is that boy ever, "you will not eff with me or mine! Do you hear me?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment