Thursday, August 29, 2013

Finding Olivia by Micalea Smeltzer


I loved this story Trace holly hotness, "my eyes trailed down, over the white t-shirt glued to his chest, and stopped there. I could see black ink underneath the white shirt and licked my lips." Girl I'd lick my lips as well. Trace he's just the type of boy you can't help but fall in love with, "Olivia," he tilted my chin up, the green of his eyes searing my very soul. "I can assure you that sex can be very, very, good...when it's with the right person." His sexual innuendos seriously kill me, "I'm not quite naked yet, but if you'd like to help me get there, that's fine by me." He likes to have Olivia with him, "yes, you can," his eyes darkened. "It's my room, and it's my bed, and I want you in it." He's also considerate, "it's not that I'm not horny this morning," he continued much to my dismay, "I just figured you wouldn't appreciate waking up with me between your legs."  I really want Luca and Avery's story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment