Friday, August 30, 2013

Devious by Suzannah Daniels


I was so excited to see Stone again I fell in love with him in 'Dangerous' and he made me fall more in love with him in this bookie (if that's even possible) he's so caring and protecting, "damn it. I felt like calling her mother and chewing her a** out. How could she treat her only daughter like this?" And he's just bada**, "for the record," Stone whispered in my ear, "I do carry protection." He's so open about certain things, "all right. Then let's talk about something else because right now, all I can think about is getting you out of those jeans." He's so protective, "I protectively placed my free hand over her hand as it rested on my arm, wanting to send a message to these guys that she was mine. I needed her to be mine." 

1 comment: