Monday, August 26, 2013

Crazy Beautiful Love by J.S. Cooper


Maddie she's just an awesome girl and overlooks everyone's flaws and I just loved her to pieces even when she gets upset, "you think I'm just this beautiful girl, with nothing better to do than just steal cars for fun. And now I'm practically begging you to be with me, and you're disgusted with me. Do you think I'm crazy?" Logan he can be a serious a**, "Maddie, I have no interest in getting married, and if I did, it would not be to you." But then he does things to make you forget he's an a**, "I thought you'd be on the bed by now," he growled in my ear as he cupped my right breast again. "I thought your clothes would be on the floor and you'd be spread-eagle, waiting for me to devour you with my tongue." And then he's an a** again, this boy is seriously giving me whiplash, "stop trying to make this into more than it is. And don't ask me why I'm mean to you or hate you. I don't hate you. I just don't effing care." Their relationship is seriously just weird, "not a lot, but why girls always think you're not into them if you don't want to eff? I mean, really, Maddie? I can barely keep my hands off of you. I just told you we can try dating and you want to know if I'm attracted to you?" But I loved the book and can't wait for the next one in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment