Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Caught by Menace by Lolita Lopez


Loved the first book in the series so of course I'd love this one Menace he's just lovable, "your people may think we're all monsters, but it isn't true. I've never harmed a woman in my life. I won't allow you to be harmed either. Do you understand? You are mine now. Mine." Naya her mind is an interesting one, "she tried to hide her shock, but his smug smile told her she wasn't successful. She couldn't blame him for being smug. It was a huge co**." Menace he's demanding and he knows how to make a woman drop to her knees, "no but you are my woman. Right now, I want to taste my woman." I mean really drop to her knees, "eff, Naya," Menace swore loudly. "That is the sexiest thing I've ever seen." I can't wait to see whose next up in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment