Sunday, August 25, 2013

Beautifully Broken by Amanda Bennett


This series is so different from the 'Raine' series that Amanda wrote, I mean there was a lot of a** kicking that I wanted to do in this book vs. the non-a** kicking I wanted to do in the 'Raine' series lol. Bennett she's a vocal person if something is wrong she'll let you know, she's mad you'll get an earful, "how could you keep something like this from me? I thought we told each other everything; apparently I'm the only one who stays true to that. Well, you want the truth? You are a horrible best friend." Gray you know he has issues of his own and well he just needed a good a** kicking from time to time, "I know Bennett. I wasn't asking for anything from you. I never have." Did I mention the temper Bennett has on her? "You straight lied to me more than once. Not once did you think to yourself, maybe I should tell Bennett. Not once. You and Gray are beyond selfish. You were only concerned with yourself and how he made YOU feel. Well, I deserve a better friend than you. I would have never done this to you, EVER! No get out of MY house." Gray has a temper to so it's not all Bennett that's doing the yelling, "why do you have to make things so damn difficult woman? You're absolutely right. I AM trying to make this easier on ME. It's effing killing me to have to leave you. You are delusional if you think that I'm doing okay with all of this." Gray is also a protective sort, "get the eff out of here and stay the eff away from her. I will kill you if I ever see you again. Do you understand me?" I enjoyed reading this book and am looking forward to reading the next one in the series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment